Fair Housing Statement
WE DO BUSINESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR HOUSING ACT
(The Civil Rights Act of 1968, as amended by the Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988)
IT IS ILLEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS (HAVING ONE OR MORE CHILDREN), OR NATIONAL ORIGIN.
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots.
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing.
- In the financing of housing.
- In the appraisal of housing.
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services.
- Blockbusting is also illegal.
If you feel we have not met our obligations under the law, please contact our fair housing team:
Email: [email protected]
You can also file a complaint with the Department of Housing and Urban Development:
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Washington, D.C. 20410
1-800-669-9777 (Toll Free)